WPP & Kantar present BrandZ Top 50 Most Valuable German Brands 2019
09.30 Breakfast reception
10.30 Challenges for Brand Management and Marketing Today and Tomorrow - Answers & Solutions from the Kantar World
- Welcome and introduction - Andreas Pohle, CMTO Kantar Germany
- Challenges for Brand Management and Marketing Today and Tomorrow - Answers & Solutions from the Kantar World - Dr. Stefan Stumpp, CEO Kantar Germany
- Refreshing the kids range. A case study for Colgate Palmolive - Christine Stuckart, Director Strategic Insight Europe Colgate Palmolive & Christoph Prox, CEO Kantar Added Value
- The next big wave – - the contribution of the brand campaign to Commerzbank’s positive development - Uwe Hellmann, Managing Director, Head of Brand Management Commerzbank
- SMART brand planning powered by ANALYTICS: Identifying and understanding the growth drivers of the Jägermeister brand - Juraj Horsky, Global Brand Performance Analyst, MAST Jägermeister
- Simplifying business: MAN brand vision and operationalization through customer experience management - Björn Loose, Senior Vice President Marketing & Brand, MAN Truck & Bus AG and Stefan Hartner, Head of Customer Management (SMM), MAN Truck & Bus AG
12.00 Flying Lunch / Networking
13.30 BrandZ Insights Roundtable: What is behind the data? Data, insights, recommendations! Graham Staplehurst, Global Strategy Director, BrandZ Kantar & Thomas Deneke, Client Development Lead, Kantar Millward Brown
- What is behind the data? Explanation of the BrandZ procedure.
- What data, analyses and reports are available? - Which data and findings can you draw from BrandZ for your brand?
- How can data and findings be implemented in brand management? - How can you work with the findings from BrandZ in concrete terms?
15.00 Coffee break / Networking
15:45 Start of the event - Ceremony “BrandZ - Top 50 Most Valuable German Brands 2019”
- Welcome: Susan Link, Moderator ARD, Dr. Bernd Büchner, Managing Director Kantar Millward Brown
- How much future can the brand stand? Keynote Sven Gabor Janszky, Futurologist and Chairman 2b AHEAD
- Food for Thought: 5 exciting statements about the brand! Kathleen Ix, Innovation Director, Superunion; Dr. Peter Ludwig, Head of Brand & Brand Guidance, Kantar; Isabelle Schnellbügel, Chief Strategy Officer, Ogilvy; Markus Eberl, Senior Director, Kantar Analytics Practice; Katja Brandt, CEO DACH, Mindshare
- Discussion round “Tell me why! Why a brand needs a strong purpose” - Johannes Müller, Vice President Corporate Communications, BSH Hausgeräte GmbH & Jan Pechmann, Managing Partner, diffferent
- BrandZ: A short introduction - Graham Staplehurst, Global Strategy Director, BrandZ Kantar
- Award ceremony of the Top 50 Most Valuable German Brand 2019 - Be surprised and fascinated by the winners of the main and special prizes.
18.15 Virtual Reality, Drinks, Snacks, Networking
For further information please contact Viktoria.Becker@kantarmillwardbrown.com